Date: Saturday, September 28, 2019 – Rain or Shine – 11am to 5pm
Art/Craft Booth Location: Portland Avenue, between 23rd & 26th Streets – Outdoors
9:00 am – Set-up begins
10:30 am – Set-up completed
11:00 am – Booths open to the public
5:00 pm – Booth tear-down begins
6:30 pm – Booth tear-down completed
– $30 adult; non-Portland resident
– $20 adult; Portland resident
– $5 child
– Free for non-profits
* All booth sizes are approximately 10′ x 10′
Steps to apply for an Art/Craft Booth:
1. Review the two (2) required agreements
2. Complete the Art/Craft Booth application
3. Submit payment for your Art/Craft Booth application
* For now, these steps may be completed by downloading the application packet and submitting it by mail or email; submission directions are at the bottom of the application packet.
* Applications will not be considered until ALL steps are completed.
* If your application is not accepted, the application fee will be refunded in full. Refunds for cancellation of booth rental will not be issued after September 22, 2019 for any reason.
ONLINE SUBMISSION OPTION, COMING SOON!