Date: Saturday, September 28, 2019 – Rain or Shine – 11am to 5pm
Art/Craft/Info Booth Location: Portland Avenue, between 23rd & 26th Streets – Outdoors
9:00 am – Set-up begins
10:30 am – Set-up completed
11:00 am – Booths open to the public
5:00 pm – Booth tear-down begins
6:30 pm – Booth tear-down completed
– $30 adult; non-Portland resident
– $20 adult; Portland resident
– $5 child
– Free for non-profits
* All booth sizes are approximately 10′ x 10′
Steps to apply for an Art/Craft/Info Booth:
1. Complete the booth application
2. Submit the Full Release & Waiver of Liability agreement
3. Submit appropriate payment for your booth application
* Applications will not be considered until ALL steps are completed.
* If your application is not accepted, the application fee will be refunded in full. Refunds for cancellation of booth rental will not be issued after September 22, 2019 for any reason.
To submit an application by mail, CLICK HERE for a link to download the application package.
To submit an application online, CLICK HERE to begin.